A registration email will have been sent to the email address you normally use to sign in to Shell Card Online. Simply activate your account by clicking the link in the email.
1. The message will have been sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven’t received it, contact your customer service centre. Click on "Validate your email by clicking here" button.
2. Once you have clicked on the button, a new page will open asking you to create a new password. You also have the option to add your phone number, but this is not compulsory. Once all fields have been entered, click "Activate" and you will be redirect to a confirmation page.
3. At the confirmation page, click on "Ok, done" and you will be redirect to our Shell Fleet Hub Login Page.
4. At Shell Fleet Hub login page (www.fleethub.shell.com) insert your email address and password, and now you can begin using the application.
5. At Shell Fleet Hub home page, all of your cards, restrictions and data will be automatically available in your new account. For more information on which information is transferred from the old application, click here.
To learn how to create a new user click here.